Skip to content
- Justin Makii (Linköping University, The Seed Box), project: A Play of Prions or Rewriting the Prionic World Agentially.
- Vera Weetzel (Linköping University, TEMA Genus), project: Water, Tears and Fish-Human Relations of Science and Bioart
- Irma Allen (KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, affiliated PhD student), project: From earth to air: Tracing Coal Toxicities Through Post-socialist Bodies, Landscapes, and Lifeworlds.
- Jesse Petersen (KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, affiliated PhD student), project: Can Water Die?: Pollution, Algae and Collapse in the Baltic Sea.
- Suraiya Jetha (Anthropology and Feminist Studies, UC Santa Cruz, USA, affiliated phd student), project (with field work in Sweden) on kinship, intimacy, and genetics in Sweden.